MEET JANINE DRIVER
body language expert and one bad-#ss mom!
KIDDOCJJ: What did you last EAT that was memorable?
JANINE: A baked honey crisp apple with a splash of cinnamon. I gave up processed sugar and flour in September, and now my new favorite sweet treat is a baked apple!!! It’s delicious, easy to make, and doesn’t trigger my processed sugar addiction.
KIDDOCJJ: What have you LEARNed that sticks with you daily, and why?
Life is empty and meaningless UNLESS we all add our own meaning to everything. After all, humans are inherently meaning-making machines. This means I can control how I look at my world. I believe it’s possible to take the same situation and look at it from a completely different perspective. #LifeChangingStuff
KIDDOCJJ: Where or what would you like to EXPLORE? Details please.
JANINE: Sculpting my body and developing muscles because I turn 50 on June 10, 2020 and I would like to see what my body is capable of achieving. I’ve never enjoyed exercising, even when I played basketball and lacrosse in high school. However, because I’m now 75 pounds lighter since September, I’m inspired to push myself in a way I’ve never pushed before. (KIDDOCJJ: GO GIRL!)
KIDDOCJJ: Who or what INSPIREs you, and why?
Damn girl!!! A million things inspire me everyday. Where do I begin?! Here’s my top 3:
- Watching my 12-year son, Angus, who has dyslexia and other learning differences, find his passion in art
- My 4-year old son Charlie’s intelligence and humor. The other day, Charlie told me that he is really good at running and loves to run, just like I am really good at talking and I love talking.
- My 3-year old son Jack who can keep himself busy building castles out of wooden blocks for hours and then he takes them down when the toy dinosaurs attack and rebuilds them with joy, over and over again.
KIDDOCJJ: What advice would you give to every woman about her personal body language?
JANINE: Check out the video below and you'll see...
- For more of her inspiring TED talks, and other wonderfully educational, humorous and targeted speeches, head over to https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=janine+driver
- For links to Janine's books head over to: https://amzn.to/2JFdcq2
- Janine's website is https://www.lyintamer.com/