9. Once risen, the dough is really wobbly, so flour your hands and forearms, scoop one baby loaf up (or use a long spatula) and flip it over gently on to your stone or in a cast iron vessel (that way the floured bottom is now on top). Repeat with the other loaf (and BTW if you only have one cast iron, you can bake these back to back - no worries!).
10. Immediately cover the loaves with either the heated sheet pan turned upside down, or with the cast iron lids.
11. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Remove to a cooling rack.
11. If you are like me, immediately put on a bib, get out the butter, and enjoy one of the loaves before your family can make it to the kitchen.
12. These are so good, you'll never buy ciabatta again! Doctor's orders!